Friday, April 2, 2010

Summer Holiday Assignment

Though delayed, I am recalling & posting some of the activities or events which Gauri had in the last year. You can see one by one coming up in the blog. Thanks to my new job, atleast for now I am getting some time to catch up & update the blog. Moving to the topic, I started, every year, Gauri gets some assignment as her Summery Holidays. So you can guess now, whose home work it is! Yes, you guessed it right.. It is my home work.

During my school days, Summer Vacation is time to enjoy with friends, visiting grand parents, relatives. Gauri too enjoy all this and I have to work on her assignments. Those activities which need to be written or simple pasting I ask her to do. Finally arranging it for the presentation, look good etc.. it is my work. Creativity is something which I don't have and for Gauri's work I have to be creative. So I am learning to be creative. Thanks to websites :)

Gauri's Prep Summer Work - Three Activities -
  • My Holiday Homework - Covering some learning activities
  • My Album - About herself, family, address..
  • Making Draw using Matchbox.



Things in the Kitchen - An activity in the Holiday homework.


Close Look at " My Album"

Gauri got a Certification for this Holiday Homework for the "Ceativity ".

Now you know who is certified - None other than Sithalakshmy. Well done !

Time again for the Holiday Homework & this time I expect more contribution from Gauri... let's wait & watch !

3 comments:

Sitha Hari said...

Hi Jessica, thank you for your comments

chand said...

The best activity is done by you.
Actually I am also a teacher.I think little bit work should be given to a child to make him busy in the holidays.As a parents we should only guide them .

Sitha Hari said...

Thanks for your comment. Yes it is a way to keep kids busy and enhance their creative skills. Since it's part of the curriculum they have to do it and with our support !