Friday, May 7, 2010

Holi 2010 - Festival of Colors

Gowri love playing Holi with colors and water guns.One week before Holi markets will be filled with colors and variety of water guns. Gauri is behind nana to get one for her. Every year she want to get a new water gun, even if the last year one is intact. As I mentioned in the last year Holi post, in our current place, Gauri had much friends to play holi and I am the only one to play with her. To make her Happy, I play with her and she makes me wet in the winter.

This year Holi was on 1st Mar.. for me no holi, no diwali if it falls in the monthclose or beginning of the month.. for me everythings becomes work at office.. nightmare monthclose.. But this year we as a team planned in advance and worked on Saturday to complete the activities and enjoy Holi. Thanks to my team for working on a saturday and which gave me time to play with Gauri.


Gauri ready with Water guns & colors to play Holi


Gauri makes me wet and shiver in winter. When I ask her not to put water she gives an explanation " Amma this is Hot Water, how will you feel cold " but even it is hot after putting, your body will start feeling cold.. she does not listen and continue playing with water guns enjoying putting water on me.

Enjoy Playing !!!!!!!!!!!!