Monday, June 21, 2010

Vacation Continues... this time a Happy one :)



Yes, you guessed it right, as I mentioned in my last post about her another vacation, this is about the masti vacation Gowri spent with her periamma & periappa. This was in April even before her school actually closed for vacation. My sis was here during first week of April after a gap of 4 years to Gurgaon.(This was another reason that this time Kerala trip was not planned).

My sis spent around 2 weeks and Gowri had a gala time with her Kunjumani Periamma(My sis used to call her Kunjumani & she inturn add that while calling her) & Satish Periappa. Gowri enjoyed my sis variety of cuisines, biscuits & cakes baked for her. Gowri is very much interested in cooking and she spents time while preparing dishes or baking. Hope this interest continue when she grows up and can actually assist.

Gowri does have picked some receipe's while sis was preparing and she used to present as if she has taught periamma. Also, she too teaches me explaining the steps and ask me to prepare promising she will help me.
I am lazy gooze in cooking and at times I bake cakes or biscuits just becoz she is behind me. If I tell her, I don't know then she tell me " ask your akka, call her and she will sent you the receipe or go to internet and you will get video's of how to prepare." She is very good in grasping and initially when I got the oven, akka explained me how to bake biscuits and for convenience she gave me a link where it is explained with video.

Gowri had school and enjoyed doing homework with Periamma & evening outing to HUDA market(local market nearby). She used to take them by telling the Rickshaw wala were to go etc....Before my sis was to leave she wanted to go for a outing to spent time with us & Gowri. Though, we identified one or two locations due to poor review from people dropped them and finally decided to go to Apno Ghar. Though it was also not upto our expectations. It was also poorly managed and the Amusement park was totally waste. Gowri, her appa & periappa enjoyed in the water pool.

Some cool snaps :) Gauri loves to pose for camera & some of the random solo Pics of Gowri taken by akka.


Some of the Pics at the outing at Apno Ghar :

1 comment:

jayasree said...

It was indeed two weeks of fun and laughter with Gowri around.