Thursday, July 8, 2010

Summer Holiday Homework 2010(Class-I)

Milestone achieved for my blogging. Finally, am happy to post the 25th post in the blog, though it took me almost 2 years.

This one is on the Summery Holiday Homework for Class Ist. As last year, there were stuffs to be written, colouring and activity sheets. Written and coloring was done by Gauri with my assistance and activity sheets and designing the cover sheet by myself.

This year two Activity were there - One to make Ganesha with Beads and second one to make Peacock with Ice Cream Spoons. Below are the pics of them.



Finally, the Front Cover:


For more pics, click this link : Summer Holiday Home Work 2010

1 comment:

jayasree said...

Good job... Both peacock and ganesha are looking good. Front cover looks gorgeous.